Subscriber Testimonial Video Terms & Conditions
Providing a video submission (“Submission”) to John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc. (“BAA”) constitutes your agreement that such Submission and any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property therein, become the sole property of BAA and will not be returned. You hereby grant, transfer, assign, and convey all right, title, interest, ownership, and all subsidiary rights in and to your Submission including all copyrights therein, throughout the world, in perpetuity, to BAA. Accordingly, BAA shall have an irrevocable, unlimited, unrestricted, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, with or without identifying you as the author of the Submission, in whatever form and in whatever circumstances BAA sees fit, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Further, you consent to BAA doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Submission which may otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral or publicity rights, to the fullest extent permitted by law. You further agree to execute such further documents as may be required to give effect to the assignment set forth herein. You agree that providing a Submission to BAA may affect your legal rights, including, but not limited to, your ability to obtain copyright registration or other intellectual property or proprietary rights with respect to the information and materials disclosed in the Submission. You agree that BAA has not induced you to provide the Submission and is not responsible or liable to you for any loss of right suffered by you as a consequence of creating or providing the Submission to BAA.
By providing a Submission to BAA you further warrant and represent the following: (a) you are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (b) your Submission conforms to the Content Guidelines and Restrictions set forth below, (c) you are the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (d) the Submission is your own creation; (e) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties; and (f) any third parties appearing in the Submission have given you appropriate written consent, or if such third parties are minors, their parents or legal guardians have provided such consent, (which shall be provided to BAA upon request thereof) to be recorded on video and for their appearance in the Submission to be used as permitted herein.
Content Guidelines and Restrictions:
- must not infringe on any rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights; and
- must not contain third party images, show or other brand names, service marks, trademarks, or copyrighted material; and
- must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, as determined by BAA; and
- must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, as determined by BAA; and
- must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Submission is created; and
- must be consistent with the image and values of BAA.