Broadway Across America Theatergoing Testimonials
We miss you! We are excited to see your videos and hear what Broadway means to you.
Here are some questions to get you started:
You do not need to answer every question. Feel free to pick your favorite! There is no minimum requirement, we just want to hear from you.
- What are you looking forward to most when you return to the theatre?
- What do you miss most about the Broadway series?
- Who will you bring with you to your local theater when your season starts again?
- What is a fun memory you have of the Broadway series?
- When was the first time you experienced a Broadway show, and how did it make you feel?
- What does theatre mean to you?
- In one word, tell us why you love Broadway. ”Broadway is _____.”
Here are a few tips to record your video:
There are no professional requirements for this video. You can film on your cell phone, and answer as many (or as few) questions as you want.
- If you are using a smartphone, please turn it horizontally.
- Find somewhere that has ample lighting and is relatively quiet.
- At the beginning of the video, please state your name, your city, and how long you have been a subscriber (if applicable).
- If possible, please answer each question in a complete sentence.
- Please allow 4-5 seconds of silence in between each answer.
- Mess up or want to restart? No problem, just allow a few seconds before you answer again.
- Most importantly, have fun doing it!